Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This vintage door was mounted on a track like a barn door. More ways to decorate with vintage finds: www.bhg.com/... I've seen this idea a few times. I think my house is set up perfect for this and I want to try a door like this.

This vintage door was mounted on a track like a barn door. More ways to decorate with vintage finds: www.bhg.com/... I've seen this idea a few times. I think my house is set up perfect for this and I want to try a door like this.
This vintage door was mounted on a track like a barn door. More ways to decorate with vintage finds: www.bhg.com/...  I've seen this idea a few times.  I think my house is set up perfect for this and I want to try a door like this.
Click here to download
Tour Sarah's Summer House : Decorating : Home & Garden Television
Tour Sarah's Summer House : Decorating : Home & Garden Television
Click here to download
Love this door!
Love this door!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment